XM does not provide services to residents of the United States of America.

What steps do I need to take regarding taxation on US equity derivatives?

If you're already trading the affected instruments and wish to continue, or want to start trading them, you’ll need to complete the W-8BEN form in the Members Area.

To do so, just follow the steps below:

  1. Log in to the Members Area
  2. Under the ‘Profile’ section, click ‘Notifications’
  3. Select the W-8BEN Form
  4. Complete the form and add your electronic signature

Need help?

If you have a question that isn't covered in the Help Center, please contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.

Risk Warning: Your capital is at risk. Leveraged products may not be suitable for everyone. Please consider our Risk Disclosure.